Thursday 19 January 2017

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD OF FOODIE WEI

After months of hibernating in search of a new dimension in life, I've decided to set out on a journey in search of the best things to fulfill the emptiness that once haunted me with sadness and loneliness - COMFORT FOOD (SHU FOOD/舒服). Food brings us TOGETHER. Food brings us HOPE. Food brings us HAPPINESS. Thus, I've come to believe that “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”



From now onwards, I'll be taking you through my food expeditions around the globe in search of the best comfort food to boost up your happiness. After all, wherever we go or whatever we do, there's always a need to stop, take a breath and appreciate something delectable that will linger in our memories for a long period of time.

Love has many definitions. Do love yourself enough with adequate spreads of goodness to make your life more meaningful. You just can't live a full life on an empty stomach. By the way, you can called me HUNGRY but remember that my surname is called ALWAYS~ :)    

2 comments: